Talk to people

Talk to people

Postby domdom on Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:28 pm

There is one simple way to learning english: TALK to people. I know us International students struggle with english when we come here and oftentimes that hinders us communicating with others because we feel we embarrass ourselves. We don't. Most people in this country speak only one language and they admire people who are bi-lingual and they also understand that not everyone in this world knows how to speak english. They are patient and even help you out when you're locing for a word or expression. Give them a chance to give yourself a chance! You will see, after a few months the words will just fly out of your mouth, you won't even think about if they are correct or not. Just talk.
domdom

Re: Talk to people

Postby jv310 on Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:11 pm

Hello domdom, you are right! I used to be conscious and embarrassed because I did not speak English well :oops: The only way I learned English and improved speaking the language is by talking to people. If you speak English everyday, in time, you will be able to speak the language fluently. Don't give up! ;)
jv310

Return to Learning English